We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives
of disabled people?
Stanmore House Residential is for children and young people. We provide specialist support to children and young people with different health, physical and learning disabilities. We are looking for the right people to make a difference. The children and young people who live within the residential service all require individual support in order to enhance and enjoy their lives, have fun, and to thrive. The residential service supports the educational and health needs of the children and young people.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £9.66 per hour
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting email@example.com (such as large print or braille). You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings. A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Support Worker (Res Resp)
For more information on this role, you can call Fiona on 01555 665041 using reference CS201208.
This post requires a valid driving licence. This post involves shift work (including nights shifts and weekends).
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.