No experience? No problem. If you’re interested in working in social care and making a real difference to the lives of disabled people, we’d love to hear from you.
At Annaty, we enable people with a range of disabilities to lead their lives to the full by accessing specialist facilities and services whilst also using community facilities where appropriate.
Our aims are to:
- Support individuals to be empowered and take control of their own lives
- Support individuals to have choice
- Enable individuals to access resources, activities and support within Upper Springland and the local community
- Support individuals to access social work, health, education, employment, and leisure opportunities in order to live their lives to the full.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £9.66 per hour
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting email@example.com (such as large print or braille). You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings. A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Support Worker (Res Resp)
For more information on this role, you can call Suzi on 01738 632995 (ext 1) using reference CS210108.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.