Are your tried and tested skills in healthcare ready for their next challenge? Here it is.
At Upper Springland we provide long-term and permanent residential care and support for people with a range of disabilities. We help people lead their lives to the full, providing for any needs they may have and to provide meaningful and exciting community interaction within Perth and the surrounding areas.
About the Role
The post holder will work as part of the multidisciplinary Allied Health Team. Close liaison with NHS colleagues and working within the wider community is essential. Attendance of clinical appointments, home visits, and integration with all service providers is encouraged by all therapists.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for a specialist therapy caseload incorporating assessment, diagnosis and treatment to establish and meet the well-being needs of adults with complex needs
- Work and communicate effectively to ensure co-ordinated care for customers
- Provide advice, supervision and clinical support to therapists and care staff
- Participate in supervision and continual professional development opportunities and maintain a high standard of clinical practice
- Be involved in service development, audit and research to drive best practice.
You will ideally have a degree/diploma in physiotherapy and registration with the HCPC. You will have clinical expertise in the field of complex neuro-disability in children or adults. You will be a good interdisciplinary team worker with a holistic outlook and experience of effective service delivery, with good organisation and communication skills.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Physiotherapist
For more information on this role, you can call Bob on 07921106450 using reference CS210211.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.