We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help care for Isabel who is based near Dalbeattie. Isabel enjoys reading, listening to music and watching the birds and red squirrels in her garden. She is devoted to her dog whose been her companion for a number of years.
Isabel needs help with personal care, preparing meals, medication & light household duties. The ideal person will have worked with someone who has had dementia. They will need to be flexible in their working hours, patient, a good team player and have their own transport.
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check.
- Previous experience with dementia is preferred but not necessary.
- Be able to organise own transport.
Various shifts as part of a team. This includes weekends, mornings, afternoons and early evenings and occasional sleep overs - usually only to assist to toilet when required.
Applying for this Role
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Rebecca on 07395794174 using reference RBSR0221.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.