Are your tried and tested skills in care ready for their next challenge? Here it is.
Capability Scotland work alongside staff in mainstream childcare settings, including private and local authority nurseries, school clubs, holiday clubs and playgroups in order to develop their capacity to include children with additional support needs within their services.
Capability Scotland also deliver Youthzone, a weekend social support service for high school aged young people with additional support needs.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader who will support our Service Manager in managing our teams and lead the way with this new opportunity. You will ensure that our people continue to receive the exceptional, person-centred support we provide. The role will require you to have vision and confidence to nurture service growth.
We are looking for someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment and service. This role is ideal for someone who wants to put their values a vision into practice. If you think you fit the bill - we want to hear from you.
As part of our commitment to equal pay - the salary offered is set and advertised in every advert. Terms and conditions are agreed collectively and are not individually negotiated.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Team Leader (Day)
For more information on this role, you can call Lauren on 07739195692 using reference CS210306
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.