We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
Perth Enabling Services provides both a care at home and a day opportunties service that supports people with varying disabilities. The aim of the service is to support individuals to live life as they choose. We work closely with our customers, their families and professionals to support individuals by offering meaningful activities that not only promote, but encourage lifelong learning, self-expressive skills, as well as engagement and inclusion.
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Community Living Assistants to support customers in the Perth area with tasks associated with day-to-day living. You will be required to provide personal care (including intimate care) and support customers with aspects of their general welfare, manual-handling, and administering medication may be required and training will be provided.
A full driving licence is desireable due to the nature of the role. So please let us know when you are applying if you have this.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £9.66 per hour
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (such as large print or braille). You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings. A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Community Living Assistant
For more information on this role, you can call Suzi on 01738 632995 using reference CS210417.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.