We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help support Luke or a young adult based in Collin to attend Better Lives Partnership four days a week. His interests include writing and creating music.
Working with Luke:
- £9.50 per hour
- Experience in the care sector an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- An ability to engage with young people.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Own Transport
- Clean driving license
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to work with Luke:
Applying to work with Luke couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA027AM
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.