We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help care for Joseph who is based between Dalbeattie and Kirkgunzeon. Joseph enjoys going to the park, playing Football, Tennis and Cricket.
Joeseph requires assistance for two hours per week to take him out into the community to develop his social skills safely. These two hours per week can be flexible.
- An ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge in different types of Epilepsy, ADHD and Autism.
- Basic First Aid is preferred but not essential for this role.
- Clean Driving Licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
- It is important that the successful candidate/s are able to work as a team and communicate appropriate information to parent as and when required.
- Post is subject to a satisfactory PVG.
Applying for this Role
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Rebecca on 07395794174 using reference RBJE0521.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.