We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
55 year old lady based in Dumfries, is looking for 2 Personal Assistants to support her over 7 days. The support is to provide personal care in the morning and evening for a total of 1.5 hours per day.
Working with this lady:
- £9.50 per hour
- 1.5 hours daily
- Experience in care preferred but not essential
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying for this Position:
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA041AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.