No experience? No problem. If you’re interested in working in social care and making a real difference to the lives of disabled people, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help care for John who is based in Dalry. John is a retired farmer and enjoys anything to do with the outdoors and farming.
John requires support for two hours per day to prep and cook his meals. He also needs the occasional assistance with shopping.
- It is desirable that applicants have had previous experience in adult support services or care services, however, specific training can be sourced if the successful applicant has no previous experience in working in adult support services.
- Post is subject to a satisfactory PVG.
- Successful candidate must be willing to cover holidays and sickness also.
Applying for this Role
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Rebecca on 07395794174 using reference RBJE0921.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.