Variety is the spice of life – want a career where no two days are the same?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help care for Stanley, who lives in Lochmaben. The support would be for 1 hour in the morning for personal care and well-being checks.
Stanley used to love playing golf but now enjoys short walks and drives in the countryside.
Working with Stanley:
- £9.50 per hour
- 7 hours per week
- Experience in care an advantage but not essential
- Moving and Assisting experience
- The right candidate will need to be compassionate, good communicator, warm and motivated.
- Own transport
- Flexible working hours
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to Work with Stanley:
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA051AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.