We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support a young man in the Dunscore area for 4 hours per week on a Monday or Wednesday.
This young man enjoys happy faces, connecting with people, eating, sensory experiences, runs in the car and swimming.
Initially you would be supported by mum to build a relationship, to go for a drive and swimming.
Working with this young man:
- £9.50 per hour
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Experience with people who are non-verbal and have autism an advantage
- Confident swimmer who is confident in the water essential
- Own Transport and driving license essential
- 4 hours per week
- Additional Hours may be available at a later date
Applying for this position:
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA053AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.