Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant(s) to help care for Pam, who is in palliative care. Pam lives in Gretna. The support required for Pam is for personal care, meal preparation and light housework. This is for 16.25 hours per week and ideally this would be 4 visits a day but can be for 1 – 2 hours in a block if required. Hours will be discussed at interview.
Working with Pam:
- £9.50 per hour
- 16.75 hours per week
- Experience in palliative care an advantage
- Immediate start
- Flexible in working hours
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to Work with Pam:
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA056AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.