Community Living Assistant
No experience? No problem. If you’re interested in working in social care and making a real difference to the lives of disabled people, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Community Living Services in Glasgow and Renfrewshire supports individuals with all aspects of their daily living within their own home and their local community. Our employees work closely with our service users to support and enable them to take part in meaningful activities while supporting them with their everyday life.
About the Role
If you are someone who is passionate about assisting others to live full and happy lives, we want to hear from you!
While experience is great we are really looking for people with the right values. You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and positive. A driver’s license and car is advantageous so please let us know if you have these.
We are currently looking to cover 09:00 to 10:30am in the mornings and 10:30pm to 11:30pm in the evenings, earlier start or finish times may be negotiable. Applicants may be interested in working only morning or evening hours over a few days or alternatively a mix of morning and evening hours.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £10.28 per hour
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our auto-enrolment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Community Living Assistant
For more information on this role, you can call Tracy on 07973860272 using reference CS210515.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.