If you’re looking for the next step on your career in social care, you’ve just discovered it.
Across Fife, Capability Scotland supports customers at home and within shared accommodation to live their lives fully and achieve their outcomes.
Our aim is to enable people to achieve the level of independence they are looking for and to lead fulfilling lives. We offer a range of support including practical, personal and emotional support to meet a variety of needs.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader who will support our Service Manager in managing our teams and lead the way with this new opportunity. You will ensure that our people continue to receive the exceptional, person-centred support we provide. The role will require you to have vision and confidence to nurture service growth.
We are looking for someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment and service. This role is ideal for someone who wants to put their values a vision into practice. If you think you fit the bill - we want to hear from you.
As part of our commitment to equal pay - the salary offered is set and advertised in every advert. Terms and conditions are agreed collectively and are not individually negotiated.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary of £23,447.36 per annum
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to Capability Scotland is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Team Leader (Res Resp)
For more information on this role, you can call Jane on 01383 720613 using reference CS211107.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.