Want to support people who support others? We’ve got the role for you.
At Upper Springland we provide long-term and permanent residential care and support for people with a range of disabilities. We help people lead their lives to the full, providing for any needs they may have and to provide meaningful and exciting community interaction within Perth and the surrounding areas.
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Catering Assistant to assist in preparing and serving food to pupils. You will be required to clean and maintain the work, kitchen and dining areas. You must at all times maintain excellent standards of hygiene and ensure that sufficient stock levels are maintained. The role also involves some lone working.
Please note this is for maternity cover ending on 31st March 2023
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- £19,098.88 per year, exceeding the current Scottish Living Wage!
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Catering Assistant
For more information on this role, you can call Nikolle on 01738 632995 using reference CS220505.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.