Community Living Assistant
We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
Perth Enabling Services provides both a care at home and a day opportunties service that supports people with varying disabilities. The aim of the service is to support individuals to live life as they choose. We work closely with our customers, their families and professionals to support individuals by offering meaningful activities that not only promote, but encourage lifelong learning, self-expressive skills, as well as engagement and inclusion.
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit Community Living Assistants to support customers in the Perth area with tasks associated with day-to-day living. You will be required to provide personal care (including intimate care) and support customers with aspects of their general welfare, manual-handling, and administering medication may be required and training will be provided.
A full driving license is desireable due to the nature of the role. So please let us know when you are applying if you have this.
For this role we have full time, part-time and relief hours available. The shifts are Monday - Friday 9.00 am -4.30 pm, but some flexibility is required.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- A generous salary of up to £20,903.97 (£10.28 per hour) exceeding the current Scottish Living Wage!
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Support Worker (Day Service)
For more information on this role, you can call Sam on 01738 632995 using reference CS220602.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.