We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
Junction 52 is a day service where we support a number of customers on a daily basis to ensure that all health and emotional needs are met. We offer a wide range of therapeutic, educational, and recreational activities including our new digital hub which supports customers by providing access to new technologies such as VR, 3D Printing and immersive technologies with the aim of utilising them for new business.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader who will support our Service Manager in managing our teams and lead the way with this new opportunity. You will ensure that our people continue to receive the exceptional, person-centred support we provide. The role will require you to have vision and confidence to nurture service growth.
We are looking for someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment and service. This role is ideal for someone who wants to put their values a vision into practice. If you think you fit the bill - we want to hear from you.
As part of our commitment to equal pay - the salary offered is set and advertised in every advert. Terms and conditions are agreed collectively and are not individually negotiated.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary of £28,918.41 per annum
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting [email protected] (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Team Leader (Day)
For more information on this role, you can call Lynn on 0141 883 8880 using reference CS221103.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.