We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support Claire, who has Cerebal Palsy and has just moved to Lockerbie. Claire is looking for support with personal care, meal preparation and help to care for her young daughter and occaisional help with the school run. The support is mainly required in the morning and early evening.
Working with Claire:
- £10.02 per hour
- 15.5 hours per week
- Expereience working with young adults an advanatage
- Someone who is patient and a good communicator
- Flexible working hours
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to work with Claire
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA061AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.