Variety is the spice of life – want a career where no two days are the same?
We are looking for 2 Personal Assistants to support Loretta, based in Wamphray, with Personal Care. As Lorretta uses a stedy aid, this requires 2 people per visit. The visits are a morning visits and a evening visit for 30 minutes each.
Loretta's interest are her dogs, so the ideal people would need to be dog lovers.
Working with Loretta:
- £10.02 per hours
- 7 hours per week
- Experience with Moving and Assisting, although training would be provided forthe right person
- Own Transport due to location
- Animal Lover
- This post is subject to a suitable PVG
Applying for this position:
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 using reference PA063AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.