We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a friendly Personal Assistant to help support Archibald who is based in Kirkmahoe and has early stage dementia, but is still physically active and able to manage most tasks.
Archie requires 2 visits per day and this is to help to keep him in a daily routine and ensure he is dressed and has had his daily medication, meal preparation and provide social interaction and companionship when out for a walk with his dogs.
Archie’s interests are his dogs, family, gardening reading and music
Working with Archie:
- £16.00 per hour
- 11.5 hours per week
- Experience with early-stage dementia and mental health an advantage
- Friendly and patient and a good communicator
- Dog lover
- Flexible working
- Clean driver’s license
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying to work with Archie is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description - Kirkmahoe
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA079AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.