We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant(s) for Lynda who lives in Moffat and requires support for personal care. This support is for half an hour in the morning to assist with dressing and 3 times a week for showering and an evening visit to assist into bed. She also likes a short visit in the afternoon to ensure she is ok but this will be discussed at interview.
Working with this lady:
- £10.50 per hour
- Experience in adult care an advantage
- Moving and assisting
- Own Transport and driving license essential
- Variable hours
Applying for this position:
Applying for this position is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description Moffat
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108/07395794168 using reference PA090AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.