Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you.
We are looking for a personal assistant to help support Agnes who lives in Ecclefechan. Agnes has the support of one other personal assistant but is looking for someone to join the team to cover evenings, weekends, holidays and sickness cover. Agnes is partially deaf. The support that is required is personal care, meal preparation, medication prompting and to provide social support.
Agnes’s interests include crosswords, jigsaws, reading and playing cards especially whist.
Working with Agnes:
- £10.50 per hour
- Variable hours
- Experience in Adult care an advantage but not essential
- The right candidate will be compassionate, caring and patient
- Flexible Working Hours
- The post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to work with Agnes:
Applying to work with Agnes is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description - Ecclefechan
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387403108/07395794168 using reference PA092AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.