Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help support Violet who has Borderline Personality Disorder/Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder along with complex trauma issues and is based in Lockerbie. Violet’s interests are going to the gym, reading and writing.
Violet requires support with getting out and about and engaging with other people. You would also be required to support her with household tasks and prompt to take medication.
Working with Violet:
- £10.50 per hour
- 16 hours per week
- Experience in the care sector an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- Own transport
- Flexibility in working hours
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying to Work with Violet:
Applying to work with Violet couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168 or 01387 403108 using reference PA098AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply upload your covering letter and CV below. Please supply these as either a PDF or Word doc.