Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to Support Irvine who lives in Dumfries, for 16 hours per week. Irvine has developmental needs including Autism and a Cerebral Visual Impairment.
The support that Irvine requires is to enable him to attend his groups i.e. Let's Get Sporty. Irvine also volunteers at DG Voice for a couple of hours per week. This support is also to assist with life skills i.e. going on buses, to the shops etc.
Irvine's interests include swimming, reading ,table tennis and computer games.
Working With Irvine:
- £12.00 per hour
- Experience with working with young adults preferred but not essential
- Experience with Autism an advantage
- 16 hours per week
- Friendly, patient and a good communicator
- Flexible working
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying to work with Irvine is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description - IC Dumfries
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA110AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.