We are looking for a Personal Assitant to support a gentleman based in Eaglesfield. The support is for 24.75 hours per week for personal care, meal preperation and 2 hours per week for social activities.
This gentleman is currently in hospital and the support is required to get him home.
Working with this gentleman:
- £10.90 per hour
- 26.75 hours per week
- Experience in Adult Social Care an advantage
- Friendly, patient and good communicator
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying for this position is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA113AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply upload your covering letter and CV below. Please supply these as either a PDF or Word doc.