Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support Ronald, who is based in Langholm. Ronald lives with his daughter and the support required is to provide social support and meal preparation while she is out during the day. The support is for 10 hours per week and the hours will be discussed at interview as their needs to be some flexibility.
Ronald has had his confidence shaken due to a recent illness. His interests include jigsaws, suduko, watching sport and reading. He used to attend the day centre and his family would like to encourage him to attend. He also likes a chat and to go out for walks if the weather is good.
Working with Ronald:
- Experience Adult Social Care an advantage
- £10.90 per hour
- 10 hours per week
- Friendly, caring and patient
- Own transport an advantage
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying for this position is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Personal Assistant - Langholm May 2023
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA115AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply upload your covering letter and CV below. Please supply these as either a PDF or Word doc.