We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help support June, who is based in Moffat. June is looking for someone to assist her with meal preparation, medication prompting and personal care which may include showering. June has another Personal Assistant and this is to cover mostly evenings, holidays and sickness.
The hours are variable and these will be discussed at interview. The pay rate is £10.90 per hour.
- Experience in Adult Social Care preferred but not essential
- Patient, kind & cheerful
- Own transport but not essential
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying to Work with June:
Applying to work with June is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA117AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply upload your covering letter and CV below. Please supply these as either a PDF or Word doc.