Variety is the spice of life – want a career where no two days are the same?
We are looking for a personal assistant to support a gentleman who lives in Annan. The support this gentleman requires is to provide personal care, washing, dressing and catheter care. This is to assist the present carer with moving and assisting and hours will be discussed at interview. This position is an immediate start.
- Patient, kind and friendly
- Experience in Adult Social Care preferred but not essential
- Moving and Assiting training preferred
- This post is subject to a suitable PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying for this position is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA138AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.