We’re obsessed with providing the best possible care and support to people with disabilities. Are you?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help support a gentleman in New Abbey for 4 x 1 hours morning visits per week plus 3 x 1 hour visit in the evening per week. The support visits are to ensure the gentleman has taken his medication, meal preparation, personal hygiene care and some light housework. There is another Personal Assistant who covers another 7 hours per week. The hours would be discussed at interview. You would be required to work every second weekend and to cover holidays and sickness. The gentleman’s interests include his 2 parrots, television and chatting.
- Experience with Adult Social Care an advantage
- 7 hours per week (hours to be discussed)
- £10.90 per hour
- Flexible working
- Patient, friendly and compassionate
- Own transport
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description - New Abbey
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108/07395794168 using reference PA122AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.