We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support a gentleman based in Eastriggs. This support is to enable the gentleman to return home after a long stay in hospital
The support required is to encourage the gentleman with his personal hygiene and assist with showering and dressing and provide catheter care.
The support will be 1 hour in the mornings with and additional 35 minutes 3 mornings a week for showering.
Working with this Gentleman:
- £10.90 per hour/Salary negotiable for the right person
- 8.75 hours per week
- Experience in Adult Social Care and advantage
- Friendly and patient and a good communicator
- Firm but compassionate
- Flexible working
- Own Transport
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying to for this position:
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here:Job Description -Eastriggs Nov 23
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA139AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity.
- We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.