We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
Personal Assistant(s) required for an elderly gentleman based outside of Moffat. The gentleman has mobility issues so requires the use of aids to move from bed to chair and is currently awaiting discharge from hospital.
The support this gentleman requires is to provide personal care, meal preparation and medication prompting. The support is for 28 hours per week.
The gentleman’s hobbies include stamp and coin collecting, books and tv.
Working with this gentleman:
- £10.90 per hour
- Experience in Adult Social Care an advantage
- Moving and Assistance trained an advantage
- Caring Nature
- Flexible Working Hours
- Own Transport due to rural location
- This post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying to work with this gentleman couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here:Job Descripton - KL Dec 23
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 07395794168/01387 403108 using reference PA146AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.