Want to support people who support others? We’ve got the role for you.
Wallace Court is a residential and respite service in Elderslie, Johnstone, providing 24 hour support 7 days a week, to customers aged between 18 and 65 with physical and learning disabilities.
About the Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to work closely with our management team to provide a comprehensive, efficient and proactive administrative service. You will be required to carry out general office duties such as filing, typing, answering phone calls and dealing with all correspondence. You will also be required to maintain accurate and reliable records in both paper and electronic format.
Please note this role is on a one year fixed term basis to cover maternity.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- A competitive salary of £24,346.26 per annum
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to join Capability Scotland is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to the hiring manager. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Senior Administrator
For more information on this role, you can call Chloe on 01505 331804 using reference CS231103.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.