If you’re looking for the next step on your career in health care, you’ve just discovered it.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Lead Speech and Language Therapist to join our dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team providing education, therapy and care to children and young people within the Stanmore and Corseford Schools.
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Lead Speech & Language Therapist to work as part of the Allied Health service within Stanmore School and Corseford School. You will be required to lead and manage a team of Speech & Language Therapists across two sites which will involve line management of all staff and a student education programme. You will ensure the provision of a comprehensive Speech & Language service for all children and young people in a variety of settings.
This job is located across two schools - Stanmore House School and Corseford School. The successful candidate will be expected to travel between the schools as part of their working week.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent annual leave of 37 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting [email protected] (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Lead SLT
For more information on this role, you can call Karen on 01555 665041 using reference CS240103.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.