Warm, friendly, and share our values of ensuring the best lives possible for everyone? Raise your hand if that’s you.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our son Samuel to go to college two days a week. We are based in Auchencairn.
The support will be for two days per week from 9.00am - 5.00pm and will be to go with Samuel in taxi to college and to support him while he is in college and return home with him at the end of the day.
Working with this family:
- £10.90 per hour
- 16 hour per week
- Experience with Young Adults an advantage
- Friendly and patient and a good communicator
- Paediatric First aid and training with epilepsy would be advantageous but training can be provided
- Flexible Working
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying for this Vacancy:
Applying for this vacancy is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Job Description - KW August 2023
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA132AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.