We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support a lady based in Annan, for 14 hours per week. This lady requires support with showering, hair washing and dressing when tired. As there are no adequate showering facilities at home you would need to escort her to the showering facilities. She also requires healthy meal preparation as well as social support to help rebuild her confidence to go out and about, this support will be at the ladies pace and will be discussed further at interview.
Working with this lady:
- £10.90 per hour
- 14 hours per week
- Mature individual preferred
- Experience of working in Adult Social Care an advantage
- Friendly and patient and a good communicator
- Flexible working
- Own transport
- This post is subject to a PVG check
Applying for this position:
Applying to join our family is easy. At the bottom of this advert, you can submit your CV and a covering letter directly to our hiring service. You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here:Job Description - Annan September 2023
For more information on this role, you can call Anne on 01387 403108 or 07395794168 using reference PA135AM.
- Please note that Capability Scotland is not the employer but is acting on our client’s behalf, who is the employer.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications if this is suitable for our client’s needs.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates on behalf of our client.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.